Veda5 Wellness retreat in Himalayas is fully geared to host guests after lockdown ends.
The retreat is much bigger and spread out than traditional hotels and this naturally helps in facilitating social distancing norms.
Our “Veda5 Care” safety-related Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) are:
- All guests / visitors will have to go through thermal screening at entry gate. The vehicles will be disinfected at entry points and after every use.
- All guests and staff will have to display a ‘safe’ status on the Arogya Setu app. Wearing of masks is mandatory for entry.
- Sanitizers will be kept at all main locations within the retreat and guest luggage will be disinfected on arrival.
- All guest information will be pre-registered and touchless check-ins will be done.
- There will be a 24-hour gap between each stay and an alternate room occupancy policy to maintain social distancing.
- The guest room & all common areas will be sanitised round the clock under supervision of an expert.
- The tables in dining will be placed at a two-metre distance from each other and kitchen & service staff will sanitise themselves thrice a day.
- Mandatory COVID – 19 awareness certificates from recognised institutes for all doctors and managers.
- Walk-ins shall not be allowed to visit or stay at the retreat.
- The doctors would examine & monitor guests & staff on daily basis.
Keeping in view the safety of our esteemed guests, only wellness packages (under doctor supervision) of minimum 3 nights can be booked.
We look forward to host you for a safe, healthier & rejuvenating detox experience at Veda5.